Please read the agreement document below before registering.
1) Term of the Agreement: The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Affiliate Program application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or Corporate Creations may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. You are eligible to earn a $40.00 referral fee for every referral who orders and pays for the formation of a new entity.
2) Modification: We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained within this Agreement, at any time and at our sole discretion, by posting a change notice or a new agreement on this site. Modifications may include, for example, changes in referral fee amount and payment schedule. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT. YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE OR NEW AGREEMENT ON OUR SITE WILL CONSTITUTE BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
3) Limitation of Liability: We will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages, or any loss of revenue, profits or data, arising in connection with this Agreement or the Affiliate Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Affiliate Program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to you under this Agreement.
4) Independent Investigation: YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE MAY AT ANY TIME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) SOLICIT CUSTOMER REFERRALS ON TERMS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR OPERATE WEB SITES THAT ARE SIMILAR TO OR COMPETE WITH YOUR WEB SITE. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS AFFILIATE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
5) Miscellaneous: This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Florida, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought in the federal or state courts located in Palm Beach County, Florida, and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.